With the Governor’s announcement to stay home as much as possible and non-retail businesses to enforce and maintain social distancing measures. We wanted to reach out to let you know we are here to serve you safely.
As a company, we continue to strive for the highest level of caution and social distancing measures. Our team of service technicians, installers and consultants will LIMIT their time to only providing essential services in your home. All of our team, both office and field have been instructed to remain home if they are not feeling well or if someone in their family is not feeling well. We are checking in with our teams on a consistent basis.
Conversations will be kept to a minimum within your home or office and respecting the 6 feet rule of distance. Fortunately, most of your HVAC equipment is in a location that is outside of your living environment. Our team will maintain social distance from you and will not have you sign anything or receive anything from us that is not necessary. We have set up protocols with our technicians to limit interaction and signatures required on their iPads.
With the precautions we are taking to ensure our team and clients safety, we ask the same of you. Please alert us if someone in your home is experienced flu-like symptoms prior to us entering your home or has traveled outside the United States within the last 14 days.
Since we are spending more time in our homes we wanted to let you know of services we have available to keep you safe and comfortable in your homes.
NOW IS THE TIME TO PREPARE:
- Change your filter – we sell filters if you need one. You can pay for the filter over the phone and will leave outside for pick up in our covered area or we can deliver to your home.
- Schedule your annual tune-up if you feel comfortable, often times we do not need to enter your home.
- Repair services for HVAC systems that are not running properly or you don’t have heat.
- Invest in a whole home duct purification system, we are currently offering the Reme Halo by RGF or the Air Scrubber by Aerus – while supplies last. Contact us for more details
- We also offer water heater replacement if you find yourself in need. Visit our website for our NO appointment process.
- Currently Carrier is offering Cool Cash rebates or low payment 0% financing for equipment replacement or adding an air conditioner.
We value our clients and their safety, and we will do everything we can when a service is requested to ensure you and your families are taken care of.
We will continue to send updates as we navigate the information that is sent out.
HVAC Jack & Crew Bringing Comfort To You!
Climate Control Team