Climate Control, Inc.
Climate Control, established in 1989, focuses in the add-on, replacement and HVAC service business in both the residential and commercial marketplace. The company grew out of a vision of the owners to focus on the service and add-on replacement business.
Mark Powell, Climate Control Inc’s founder, previous HVAC service experience was commercial only but saw an opportunity in the residential add-on, replacement and service business that was under served.
Today Climate Control is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, meaning we are being held to an exacting set of standards.
Among other things we participate in extensive factory training on technical aspects of equipment installation, maintenance and repair, identify and recommend solutions that provide excellent comfort and value specific to your needs and incorporate Carrier products that are energy-efficient, reliable, quiet and environmentally sound.
“HVAC Jack and crew bringing comfort to you.”
What Sets Us Apart
At Climate Control, Inc. we aim to operate as a team to insure that our clients are treated fairly and honestly so we can achieve our core values and mission.
Providing our team with the skills and values to achieve a high level of client satisfaction and to drive our referral based business forward.
To respond to our client’s needs in a prompt and courteous manner.
To provide high quality services, achieved through the use of continuing education for all technicians and company staff. All installation and service technicians are N.A.T.E. certified.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Gas Furnace Maintenance in Tigard, OR 97224
“Abraham was through, professional, clean cut & explained what he did”
– Gil F.
Gas Furnace Maintenance in Lake Oswego, OR 97035
“Friendly, knowledgeable and thorough.
What more could one want?”
– Kristin E.
Air Duct Maintenance in Milwaukie, OR 97627
“Kevin and the other gentlemen did a great job. They were very professional and courteous.
Kevin explained everything. We were very happy with the work they did cleaning our air ducts.”
– Mabel S.
Want to Read More Reviews?
Worked With Climate Control?
At Climate Control, we know what an investment your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system is in your home. That’s why time and time again we recommend regular preventative maintenance on all your HVAC units. You need to invest in your investment.
Our response is always the same—yes, it is definitely worth it. And, no, it is not a scam. In fact, the majority of heating and cooling service calls are a direct result of a lack of proper maintenance.
Maintenance Benefits for You
You can experience many benefits as a direct result of preventative maintenance. When you regularly maintain your system, you will:
- Save energy and money. When your heating and cooling system is regularly cleaned and checked, it will operate at its peak performance and most energy efficient. This saves you energy, producing lower energy bills, thereby saving you money as well.
- Prevent unnecessary repairs. Since your system is checked on a regular basis, any wear and tear on parts is noted by our professionals and addressed. This reduces the middle-of-the-night breakdowns and accompanying costly repairs. Also, when your system is cleaned regularly, your system runs smoother, avoiding extra stress on your system’s components.
- Improve your indoor air quality. Scheduling regular cleanings cuts down on the dirt-and-debris buildup in your system. This means less of this finds its way into your home’s air flow and into your lungs. Additionally, changing your filter every few months allows it to do its job and stop any dust and particles from proceeding to the general air flow, giving you high indoor air quality. And, according to ENERGY STAR®, airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.
- Extend your system’s life span. Ensuring your heating and cooling system is clean and checked allows your system to operate as the manufacturer intended. With few problems and repairs, your system’s life span can increase, once again saving you money from purchasing a new one.
- Keep your manufacturer’s and installation company’s warranties valid. Many companies stipulate your warranty is null and void without regular professional maintenance. You may need to provide your maintenance receipts as proof in the case of a warranty claim.
Call Us for Your HVAC Maintenance
Maintaining your heating and cooling system with knowledgeable and experienced professionals like ours at Climate Control only reaps benefits for you. Protect your HVAC investment for the long haul. Give us a call at 503-453-4822 to discuss how our we can help you.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!
We service and repair all makes and models. We service Tigard, Beaverton, the Greater Portland area and surrounding communities. If you need air conditioning or furnace service for residential or commercial buildings, please call us today or request service online. If you need home automation or service on water heaters or heat pumps or commercial maintenance, please call us today.